Using the Food Pantry
Receiving Assistance from the Food Pantry
We try to make getting help from the Hummelstown Food Pantry as simple as possible. We must, however, limit distribution to those who reside in the zip code area of 17036 as our stores of food are limited.
Here are those simple steps:
- You may apply for assistance during the pantry's regular operating hours
- You must reside in zip code 17036
- Proof of address:
- Each adult must present a photo ID and a piece of US mail showing their name and address on the mail (utility, bank statement, credit card, etc.)
- A birth certificate or health insurance card must be presented for each child age 17 and under.
- Income Declaration:
- Be prepared to list the monthly income for all of those living in the household ages 18 and over.
- The income limits must meet those set by the Department of Agriculture in order to receive assistance from the Pantry.
- A birth certificate or health insurance card must be presented for each child age 17 and under
- You may utilize the food pantry once per week
Should you have any questions, feel free to stop at the Pantry when we are open or call the telephone number below and leave a message.